This training camp will teach you how FIWARE technologies and iSHARE, brought together under the umbrella of the i4Trust initiative, can be combined to provide the means for creation of data spaces in which multiple organizations can exchange digital twin data in a trusted and efficient manner, collaborating in the development of innovative services based on data sharing and creating value out of the data they share. SMEs and Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) that go through this complete training will be equipped with the necessary know-how to use i4Trust framework for creating data spaces!
Thursday December 15, 09:00 – 09:45
• Introduction to i4Trust: a collaboration between FIWARE and iSHARE to make data spaces happen – Juanjo Hierro, Rajiv Rajani, Gerard van der Hoeven
Friday December 19, 09:00 – 12:00
• Introduction to iSHARE Trust framework (Legal, Governance and Trust building blocks for Data Spaces) – Rajiv Rajani.
Basics for development of smart solutions following a Digital Twin approach (Data interoperability building blocks for Data Spaces)
Thursday December 15, 15:00 – 18:00
• Digital Twin programming primer: NGSI-LD basics / Smart Data Models – Jason Fox, Alberto Abella.
Friday December 16, 15:00 – 18:00
• Components for Identity and Access Management (IAM) – Stefan Wiedemann, Alvaro Arranz, Joaquin Salvachua.
Monday December 19, 15:00 – 18:00
• Advanced NGSI-LD programming – Jason Fox.
Tuesday December 20, 15:00 – 18:00
• Interfacing with IoT devices and 3rd systems using NGSI-LD agents – Jason Fox.
• Processing of historical information – Jason Fox.
Onboarding of DIHs in the i4Trust Community
Wednesday December 21, 09:00 – 10:00
• DIH onboarding Kit and Multi-tier support training session for DIHs – Juanjo Hierro, Rajiv Rajani.
Creating Data Spaces using i4Trust building blocks (Data value creation, Data Sovereignty building blocks and the integration of the different building blocks for Data Spaces)
Wednesday December 21, 15:00 – 18:00
• IAM (Identity and Access Management) in Data Spaces: technical deep dive in iSHARE – Rajiv Rajani.
• Data Value creation in Data Spaces: introduction to FIWARE Marketplace services – Francisco de la Vega.
• i4Trust@work: Bringing FIWARE and iSHARE pieces together / detailed walkthrough reference example – Dennis Wendland, Stefan Wiedemann