The first three i4Trust info sessions have been successfully completed with more than 300 participants. We want to thank those who joined and shared their questions. Remember that you can find some answers already in our FAQs.
For those that could not join, please find here the presentations and video recordings:
- First edition: Introduction of i4Trust initiative. Link to presentation and video
- Second edition: How to apply for the program and open calls: the specific role of the Digital Innovation Hubs and the opportunities for SMEs. Link to presentation and video
- Third edition: Digital Innovation Hubs role in the i4Trust Community – Train the Trainers and Scouting of Experiments. Link to presentation and video
Those DIHs interested in joining i4Trust Community and participating in the upcoming Train the Trainers program starting on April 26th 2021 should fill in, before April 19th at 12.00 CEST, the DIHs Working Group application form.
When joining i4Trust Community, you will find different spaces:
- i4Trust Helpdesk – Support spaces for Digital Innovation Hubs on the Training Program and Ambassadors, as well as Open Call’s applicants.
- i4Trust Updates – To introduce yourself, meet the partners and keep up with the latest updates and news within the project and beyond.
- DIHs Working Group – A private area with an onboarding space for Digital Innovation Hubs and specific groups for the i4Trust Ambassadors and Local Experts in Data Sharing.
We encourage you to share your knowledge, ask questions, participate in discussions and become an integral part of the i4Trust online community.
Here are some tips that can help you to introduce yourself. Enjoy and join the conversation!
Published on 18/03/2021