i4Trust will launch 2 open calls to select 32 Bottom-up Experiments distributing up to 3.2 million Euros between them.
i4Trust is a collaborative initiative boosting the development of innovative services around new data value chains in multiple sectors. A community for Data Value Chains bringing together best practices to enable SMEs to effectively share data in trusted environments and work more cost-efficiently, save time and money, and reduce their carbon emissions.
About the Open Calls
i4Trust will launch two Open Calls to select 32 Button-up Experiments (BuEs) distributing up to 3.2 million between them to:
- Mobilize DIHs and SMEs to understand the demand for data, establish data-sharing partnerships and identify concrete use cases relying on trusted and effective sharing of data.
- Support SMEs and DIHs in adopting the user-friendly and proven technologies for data sharing based on CEF-compatible iSHARE and FIWARE Building Blocks, which cover all the operational, legal, technical and governance aspects related to data sharing.
Who can apply?
BuEs has to be proposed by a consortium including the following types of applicants:
- Digital Innovation Hubs
BuEs are requested to have at least 4 entities per experiment being compulsory to have, a minimum, 3 SMEs and 1 DIH. All of them are established in an EU member state or Associated Countries.
What are the benefits?
The 32 selected BuEs will become part of the customized 9-month i4Trust Data Sharing Mentoring Program, which includes:
- Financial support up to €120,000.00 per each BuEs
- Use-Case definition
- Mentoring support for workforce re/up-skilling
- Support on legal, operational, technical and business
- Support on Open Standard platforms
- 1st i4Trust Open call, Q3/2021
- 2nd i4Trust Open call, Q3/2022
Published on 26/01/2021